Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mixtape, uh, Tuesday:
Study Songs

Well, you know what they say, better late than never, right? This mixtape is topical, as homework - assigned reading specifically - kept me pretty busy until very late Monday night. Originally this mixtape was inspired by a visit to the web site Pandora and requested a Mogwai radio station. In fact, it was that Mogwai station where I first heard Gregor Samsa. Initially, my mix was going to be all instrumental post-rock, but I mixed it up a little with some Animal Collective and Six Organs of Admittance (and would have put on some Sea and Cake and Papa M if Project Playlist and Fileden weren't acting so screwy). Whether you've got some studying to do, or just need some background music, have a listen.



1 comment:

Femme Fatale said...

I like these mixtapes because sometimes I have sooo much music and I don't want to listen to any of it!!!!

I dig it.