Monday, January 21, 2008

Mixtape Monday:
Unappreciated Songs - Redeemed

Lately I've been spouting off quite a bit about what makes good music, and one criterion is that it challenges me. That said, there have been plenty of times when I've heard a song and, for whatever reason -- the music, the vocals, the subject matter -- I am completely turned off. Thankfully, this process is reverseable.

Today I'm dedicating this playlist to all those songs I didn't appreciate, but which I now adore.

Sorry I didn't get you, songs.




2 comments:

Hackworth Artifex said...

I loved that Blonde Redhead song the first time I heard it, but it took me forever to like Amnesiac.

Hackworth Artifex said...

Okay, I shit you not, I just started this playlist going at work. My boss walks in and goes, "I love Blonde Redhead. I have that album in my car."

Awesome.