Friday, February 15, 2008

Who's Excited For Some New Tapes 'n Tapes?


Me, that's who! The first available track from their sophomore album Walk it Off is called Hang Them All, and its pretty good. I know I only said pretty good, but I mean that with a lot of enthusiasm, I swear. Okay, I'll admit, the ending isn't what I hoped, but it was quite a thrill getting there. Listen, and you'll see what I mean.

Tapes 'n Tapes - "Hang Them All" [mp3]

or, if you're a real audiophile, you can get it in FLAC!


Walk it Off is available 4/8 from via XL.

4 comments:

The Moon said...

Woooooooooooooo!

Femme Fatale said...

I think this is pretty decent, it's just not mind blowing, ya know? I think this is gonna go with the Islands in the "I don't hate this, but I am a little scared" pile.

Seriously, I fell for Tapes N Tapes because of their rawer sound. So this makes me a little sad.

The Moon said...

Hmmm... I made that comment before actually listening to the song...

I'm a little disappointed now =/

It isn't as bad as the Islands track though.

Girlfriend said...

My people (Minnesotans) make good music.