Monday, February 25, 2008

Mixtape Monday:
File Under Drunken Mixtape by Backdrifter

Mixtape: Science - Songs about ... Science

Remember to take caution with radioactive and biohazardous materials. Here is a little mix that I've been meaning to do for awhile. It has all of my old friends on it, because I'm an unoriginal drunk bastard. Don your labcoats and strap on some latex gloves... songs dealing with chemicals, physics, astronomy, microbiology, even robots for fuck's sake! Excitement - I know I can feel it.

SonicRyan - had I any idea what "Hexenzsene" was, it would have made a fine addition I'm sure.



That's some organic chemistry for yo bitches! Wait for it. Wait for it.





4 comments:

Femme Fatale said...

Ha! This is a funny post. Thanks for the Grandaddy. I've been thinking a lot about them lately...

Talk about your old "Is it better to burn out or fade away?" conversation.

SonicRyan said...

I've not just been thinking about them lately, I've been listening to them quite a bit lately. "Jed's Other Poem" is one of my favorites.

Diana Lyn said...

wow I haven't thought about blonde redhead in ages, good reminder

The Moon said...

Haha, I love this!