Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fashion Break - Ryan Adams & Kim Gordon

When I go to a show I love to see what the band is wearing. I assume many Range Life readers do also. I never gave much thought to what designers they supported as I assume many of the performers I enjoy wear vintage or thrift store finds.

I came across a few pictures of Ryan Adams and Kim Gordon at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 on February 5 in New York City.

The first set of photos is from the Rodarte fashion show. All photos are from Getty Images.





Photobucket




Kim's jacket shawl thing is a bit strange to me but I love the rest of her look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan Adams at Diesel fall fashion show. Hot? y/y?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ryan Adams again at G Star fall fashion show. What's up with those platforms?

Photobucket

I think the tie is a little bit Colonel Sanders, but I kind of dig it.

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Femme Fatale said...

Damn Kim Gordon is looking OLD. :(

SonicRyan said...

Well, she is somewhere in the neighborhood of 55 years old.

Anonymous said...

Ryan Adams, Riot Grrl of the new millenium!

Mandy♥ said...

Kim would probably take better pictures if she smiled once in awhile. :)