Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Old Album Reviews

The Faint



SEX!!!

Read More…





Clap Your Hands Say Yeah



Playing spot the influence while listening to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's self titled album is like shooting fish in a barrel, taking candy from a baby, using an old cliché, etc. It is something you have to endure if you want to be a fan of the band, so feel free to check out now if you thought you might be stumbling upon something truly original.

Read More…





The Arcade Fire



It started simply enough with a trickling of piano, a rhythmic bass line, and rising vocals. I had my head nodding, yeah, but little did I know that about four minutes later I would be jumping for joy, singing woo-ooh with the choir and rejoicing the arrival of the Arcade Fire. The album may be called Funeral, but if this is their funeral then I would love to see them party.

Read More…

No comments: