Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Live Review: Autumn Defense (2/26/07)

I'm going to try and write this review without mentioning Wilco...







....fuck it, I can't do it.

First off, the Autumn Defense are good. They are, really, I swear. The problem is, they can be a little boring. Another problem is, sometimes you wish Jeff Tweedy had written the song for them. I don't mean to sound like a dick, I really don't, but I can't help the fact that I like Wilco (see, I told you I couldn't do it) much more than I like the Autumn Defense, and even if the two bands sounded nothing alike I would still probably want Jeff Tweedy to have written it, just because that man really does know his way around a song. Hate me if you must, but that's the way I feel.

On an unrelated note, care to place any bets as to whether another Jeff is going to be at the Apples in Stereo concert. No, I don't mean that Jeff, I mean that Jeff.

No comments: